Win a FREE flight to join 12 men on this exclusive once-in-a-lifetime adventure safari in South Africa supporting the protection of baby orphaned rhinos and rhinos at the risk of being poached.
Dates: May 13-18, 2019
Duration: 6 days
Countries: South Africa
Group Size: 6-13 guests
Accommodations: Safari lodges
Physical Rating: 2/5
Countries: South Africa
Starts In: Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa
Ends In: Johannesburg
Waitlist Deposit - $500 before 15 December/$995 after
Payment Installment Schedule:
Installment 1 - $1,950 (Due within 7 days after waitlist deposit is paid)
Installment 2 - $1,950 (Due 30 days after Instalment 1 is paid)
Installment 3 - $950 (Due 30 days after Instalment 2 is paid)
*All payments are final & non-refundable
9am: Road transfer to Rhino Project location and lodge (3 hours)
12pm: Lunch at our Rhino Project host lodge and some time to relax.
4pm: Sunset Game Drive
7pm: Pre-dinner drink
6.30am: After a quick breakfast we embark on the Rhino Project. You will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the ear notching, tagging and medical testing process. Your participation in this expedition will help greatly to fund the infrastructure required to support our rhino rehabilitation efforts and to restore the ever dwindling rhino population numbers.
1pm: Lunch and time to relax
4pm: Sunset game drive
8pm: Private Dinner
6am: Communal coffee/ tea continental breakfast spread
6.30am: Sunrise game drive
10am: Departure back to Durban to connect to your flight to Johannesburg where we will overnight before we begin our journey the next day to our partner Rhino Orphanage where we will spend the next 3 days helping to support orphaned baby rhinos and other wildlife. This 3 day extension is optional and offered as an added bonus for those who want to get involved. Note: accommodations are shared bunk rooms ( 4 people per room)
11am: Flight to Nelspruit
2pm: Check-in at Rhino Orphanage
5pm: Feeding animals at the hospital, giving milk to baby Rhinos and other orphaned animals needing care.
9am: Feeding animals at the hospital, giving milk to all baby animals, not just the rhinos.
12pm: Lunch/down time
3pm: Getting involved with current game farm activities
5pm: Feeding time at the hospital
8pm: Relaxation time
• Luxury Lodge accommodations at our Rhino Project Partner lodge (3 days) and basic bunk room accommodations at our Rhino Orphanage partner lodge (3 days)
• All meals, house wines, beer and spirits included at Rhino Project Partner lodge. Our Rhino Orphanage lodge offers all meals but there will be no alcohol available for liability reasons.
• Activity transfers to/from accommodations
• Group leader from beginning to end of tour
• 4x4 Safari drives
• National Park Permit fees
• Wildlife Conservation Permits
• International and local Airfare
• Meals at airports and on transfer days
• Gratuities for the Tour Leaders ($50-$100 USD per person)
• Travel Insurance
• local airfare costs approx. $150/flight (4 flights in total)
👇👇 SHARE TO WIN 👇👇
WANT TO GET SPONSORED?
Do you have over 10k followers on Instagram or Facebook? Learn how to earn a travel sponsorship to earn a free trip to South Africa to help save a rhino.