Accommodations: Vintage Styled Canadian Lodge Accommodations (3 star). Clean & comfortable rooms with fireplace, private balcony, antiques, large full bathroom, cozy sitting area & personal touches to help you feel at home.
Waitlist Deposit Due: $650 (excludes HST)
Final Payment: $750 (excludes HST)
Starts In: Toronto
Ends In: Toronto
Physical Rating: 2/5
Itinerary: See below
Dates: August 10-12, 2018
Countries: Ontario, Canada
- Explore the beautiful Kawartha Lakes of Ontario as we paddle through some of Ontario's most pristine cottage country areas.
- Delicious Gourmet dinners prepared by our resident Chef.
- Portage stop at a natural lazy river with some fun rapids for tubing.
- Spectacular Sundowners to end each day
Group Size: Min 6, Max 12
This is a COMPATIBILITY trip meaning we will be offering the option for guys who want to be matched with other guys for rooming purposes who are comparable to them based on similar interests, lifestyle habits, social/personal values, life goals and of course similar travel aspirations. A week before the trip we will email you the Man Expeditions Compatibility Survey and will use the results to determine room allocations and canoe partners. This trip is uniquely designed for guys who want to build new friendships with like-minded guys while on a team orientated canoe adventure.
Day 1: Upon arrival we check-in and then walk down to pristine Buckhorn lake to take it all in. We will go over all the plans we have in store for the weekend and then the rest of the afternoon will be spent having some laughs playing volleyball, badminton, horse shoes etc. Dinner will be served at 7pm.
Day 2: 9am Breakfast is served. After breakfast we will prepare our canoes and set off on our canoe adventure day trip. On route we will pull off into a small cove to enjoy fresh juices and snacks before we paddle up-stream to our portage stop where we will enjoy a picnic lunch. After lunch we will have the opportunity to do some tubing on the river rapids. Life jackets are mandatory. At around 3.30pm we will begin our paddle back to our home base lodge where fresh muffins, coffee/tea will be waiting for us. Dinner will be severed at 7pm by our resident chef. At 8.30pm we will board a pontoon boat where we will be served sundowners as the sun sets. After sundown we will strike up a bonfire and reflect back on the days events.
Day 3: 9am Breakfast is served. If you are an early bird feel free to take out a canoe/kayak/water bike at sunrise before breakfast. 11am we depart back to Toronto
· Vintage Styled Canadian Lodge Accommodations
· All Meals from dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 3
· Wine or beer with dinner
· Pontoon Boat Cruise with Sundowners
· Canoe & Kayak Equipment
· Safety equipment/life jackets
· Compatibility Matching Service
· Transfers from Toronto
· International Airfares
· Medical /Travel Insurances
· Any expenses arising due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control.
· Any change in tax structure